LIBERTY FORUM & FREEDOM DINNER 2017
November 7 @ 10:00 am - November 8 @ 11:00 pm
For more than three decades, Atlas Network has been the leading organization for building an international network of free-market think tanks. Atlas Network strengthens the worldwide freedom movement by identifying, training, and supporting individuals with the potential to found and develop effective independent organizations that promote our vision in every country. More than 460 free-market partner organizations in 100 countries work daily to move public policy discussions toward the principles of a free society.
The annual Liberty Forum brings together amazing freedom champions from this network to exchange ideas and share strategies. The gala Freedom Dinner serves as a fitting grand finale to this conference, celebrating heroes of the freedom movement and the principles that friends of Atlas Network are advancing worldwide.
Liberty Forum: Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel, Tuesday – Wednesday, Nov. 7-8, 2017
Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel
New York, NY 10019
Freedom Dinner and Atlas Club Briefing: Capitale, Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017
New York, NY 10013
- A Toast to Freedom by Daniel Hannan, British politician, writer and journalist who served as a senior member of the successful Brexit campaign.
- 5th annual Liggio Lecture by Professor Peter J. Boettke, Professor of Economics and Philosophy at George Mason University and Director of the F.A. Hayek Program for Advanced Study in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the Mercatus Center
- Atlas Leadership Academy’s Think Tank Shark Tank $25,000 competition
- $100,000 Templeton Freedom Award announcement at Freedom Dinner
- Speed Networking: meet your peers in the global freedom movement in this speed-dating-styled session
- Lights, Camera, Liberty! Film Festival
- John Blundell Elevator Pitch Competition: watch Atlas Leadership Academy Think Tank MBA graduates make their freedom pitch for the chance to win a cash prize